#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Half way thru 10/10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

and yet nothing…

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

What exactly are you waiting for?

🌬️Vince, thanks for asking that. In 7 days is my 60th birthday, with the last 17 years plus, doing this full-time. But, on the 18th, Tishri 23 (123), I'm thinking about "Am I technically a Senior Citizen then?🤔

Since 2018, I've posted and then named, main links in the chain. what they do, how they did it, I mean literally giving first-hand details, events, conversations and "whose was in the conference rooms" - come on, I even gave a whole#Evergreen team and how they do it. You can't get closer than personally typing Freddie & Fannie in 1996 that then went on to take down the housing market, seriously. I took him around the world and connected almost everyone and company involved to everything him. I could've died☎️‼️🚫😏

I have unshakeable faith, I know how this ends. 😁What I dread more than the coming days, is having to roll up that anaconda hose outside😲 that takes me 20 minutes to get the kinks out. I'm hoping for a new hose wheel this year! In '18 I🎤🌬️🌪️#Ukraine

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it