#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

10/10 @ 12AM

Good Night/Morning Patriots.

Bed Time!@

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Had the best day ever at the Trump rally in Mesa, AZ!!! Such a wonderful day spending time with like-minded Patriots. Love President Trump & love you all. WWG1WGA

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

i was there too with my 80 year old mom! shes the BIGGEST TRUMP FAN EVER! great time! HOT…but GREAT! 🇺🇸✨💖🙏🏻🌵

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Only Forward to her Publication

I literally sat next to Dan Scavino the entire rally. He was so close to me I could smell his cologne. Nice…….

OMG! that is so hysterical! and fabulous at the same time! 😍🤣🙌🏻 that is THE BEST story from a Trump rally that I have heard in a while! Amazing 🤩 Dan is the best!

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Forward, click on at the bottom under it