#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Half way thru 10/10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

and yet nothing…

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

What exactly are you waiting for?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ill answer for ones scared of VK 😆
I think most anons are WAITING for big boys to be publicly arrested on CNN

biden, Clintons, bush, big mike, obama, Trudope, pence.

some get black pilled and impatient with whats happening or HAS NOT yet happened...

yes i understand some anons are struggling financially, and are sick, but use this time to GET CLOSER TO G_D, pray for your health, success and do something in your local community to help someone if you cant think of anything else to do til life changes for ever.

Holding the line here, but - if I may and with all due respect - I would like to add some context re. other Patriots’ “impatience.”

Those with NOTHING cannot wait for 5 maybe 10 years for this “movie” to end.

I think everyone else with the means to hunker down are having an easier time of “holding the line.” It’s easy for people in this movement to find the anxiety of their fellow patriots who have less or nothing to make glib responses like “what exactly are you waiting for?” after plastering AU etc on October 10, 2022 with “1010 wins”, implying that something big would happen on Oct 10. It is neither fun nor funny for people - our brothers and sisters - who are really struggling to stay committed to this. Many have lost everything and don’t know where their next meal is coming from.

Let’s not forget that it was Q who said “you are watching a movie” and “enjoy the show” implying that the war is already won. Maybe we should all stop saying such things if it isn’t true?

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

BTW, I think it's finally going to be over by the end of the year. News stories about international financial institutions, for example, are a good indicator that major changes are happening this month. If you keep a close eye on legitimate news stories you can put the puzzle pieces together.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I agree with everything you said. There's been a lot of talk and very little action, even though we just had Hot August and Deep September. So far, Red October is more of the same. The 10:10 meme only holds meaning to those who have an idea of what covert actions are taking place. I've learned to ignore these Booms after being let down over and over. And cryptic posts by VK don't help.

I decided 3 months ago that the white hats DID win, but the movie will continue until the switch gets flipped. The MSM has had assets seized and employees arrested, but continue to support the fake movie narrative. The deep state is gone, but the movie needs villains to keep us on our toes, so we're told it still poses a threat. But if you've seen videos of an empty FBI building then you know the raid on Mar A Lago didn't happen. If we knew the war was won but we were still 6 or 9 months away from the new USA being ready, people would get frustrated and depressed. So the movie keeps us distracted

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Agreed on all points.

For myself, my thinking and understanding is as yours. Hopefully someone who is in more need of your excellent summary see this thread (alhougb it helped me as well to hear your perspective 😀).

(1) Show this thread