Thanks go out to everyone here who have sent thoughts, prayers, & e-hugs. I am overwhelmed by the response here with tears of thankfulness. There is no other place but AU for the best support group ever. I am thankful for this site daily. People here are genuine with their words/thoughts; not fake, phony or false. I can feel it. With that said, there are many many here suffering from an illness, or know someone suffering from something. Many have opened up about someone close to them who has committed suicide or thoughts of. Reading your stories is heartbreaking but thankful you shared. This is a hard subject to even talk about, but here, you can open up about it. We don't know each other "personally" but, connect spiritually here than any other site IMO. Spoke to my son today & he seems to be in good spirits. Remember to say your "I love you's" cuz it may be your last chance. 3 powerful words can make a world of difference. I love you all.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

💖✨

FJB .......Trump is my President

Just said another prayer this morning for you , your son and all our vets may God bless you all with healing and protection 🙏🙏🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

😇TY Cindy, ur an angel

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🤍

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 I pray God places a hedge of protection over you and your loved ones. May He also guide, strengthen, and bless you all beyond measure in Jesus' precious name. ❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i love you

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

We All Love You 2 ❤

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻❤️

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

We❤U to 🤲

My heart goes out to you, luv!🙏🏽🥰🕊
https://youtu.be/0hApCaqVdGk

Stevie Wonder These Three Words - YouTube

Stevie Wonder the name says it all

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Love that simple word is the key to everything that’s whole reason God created us but to truly appreciate it is the journey. This platform has our Heavenly Father fingerprints all over it. Thank you and everyone here God Bless

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

It does!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I had a reminder of that Sunday night as my son totalled a brand new car. I instantly got sick seeing the wreckage. The first thing I did when he came home was sit him down on the couch and prayed in Thanksgiving that GOD spared him. I have had a rough few months with him and I pray for all young adults struggling during these insane days.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

My son just told me about his other son, the twin of his son who died, had a car accident, minor one thankfully. The first thing we always ask is "is he ok", was anyone hurt?" We must stop & think about our words we use when confronting others. Glad he's ok.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I'm sure that shook him up. TY for sharing your story. Family is everything

(2) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Im glad ur son sounds better! And i hope u are too...God Bless.🤝🤗
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Yes I am better, thanks for asking. I get in funks if you know what I mean. The meaningful words from all of you here has helped tremendously! This site is very special to air our feelings on just about anything. Like I said, who needs to go to a support group when you got one right here.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I feel like Satan is attacking the good families here. I have personally felt it. I am praying that evil powers leave every family here alone as we stand firmly for Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

💜

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

we love you too!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

“Family is everything” 🙏❤️

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Yes it is

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I am not ashamed to say that personally have had many moments of suicidal thoughts . Only 1 person other than God knows about it … life can be extremely hard . Death has knocked on my door many times . Greatful I didn’t say yes , even though it came close ❤️🙏

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

I'm glad you are still with us now. Thanks for sharing. It does need to be talked about more. Maybe more could have been saved.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

One of my brothers many years ago😢the pain eases as the years go by🙏🏻❤️

We carry on and love as much as possible❤️🤗

In response Ange Love to her Publication

TY for sharing. One foot in front of the other every single day. We are strong. G_d makes sure of that, can't do this alone.

(1) Show this thread

Love to You too 🥰❤️🥰🙌🏻
And “HUGS” Hugs are GOOD TOO!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Love hugs TOO!!! Releases endorphins

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

We love you too ❤