Monte Urbano map from 1587. Notice there's no ice wall, instead, we see cities & towns. Also shows regions where giants lived.

Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

So we live in 'middle earth'.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

So we live in 'middle earth'.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Bermuda is down by the Bahamas by Florida

NCSVVIC -> NOTHING! WWG1WGA_WW Twatter - @Conc3rndC1t1zN Truth Social - @QualityControl

Biblical.

Map from 1587...

17 years later, King James commissioned the translation of the Bible (published in 1611). I'm thinking of the maps in the Bible.

When did the maps change? I cannot find the connection, but something tells me.......

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I got a Q >
Where's The U.S. At on this Sphere😳👀

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

its all distorted who knows and why do you think this map is in the UN?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

this is flag they use north america is there

(3) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Whats this😳?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

huh

Um Globe, Hanging At The UN🤔
As The world Turns

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Who built the Ice Wall...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

It’s a work of art. Fascinating too.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

This is the disclosure that is fascinating to me. First we heard about Tartaria and the mud floods, and giant petrified tree trunks the size of mountains...it's all so exciting and fantastical. Thank you for sharing!

👍👀

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Did you see some of the wild creatures in those maps??? What is our actual history???

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response reaper myer to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Inner Earth

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maps showing similar all over the world.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

been eyeballing it for a while now. very interesting. I'll have to look into other maps now.

(1) Show this thread