Facebook is in BIG TROUBLE💥🤡💥

It has just been discovered that the Facebook Covid vaccine Fat-Checkers are funded by vaccine companies.

SHARE!! SHARE! SHARE

===Channel 🆔 John F. Kennedy (https://t.me/JohnF_KennedyJr)

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

someone needs to go to jail

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

we knew this a long time ago.....or was i dreaming?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I know it's been part of an agenda of control & censorship, but I also figured *someone* (or several someones) was getting paid big bux $$$ to repress information about the kill shots

Crimes against humanity - again

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Soetoro and Biden had a tight connection with Rutgers.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Now, what is the connection with Robert Wood Johnson, Rutgers and Fauci?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I'm shocked!!!

How do people not know this already?

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Please Share!!! 😁😁😁