Hollywood has conditioned us for decades with CGI. The media has conditioned us with lies. Trump and the team are now reconditioning us all. It's confusing, painfull at times, and frustrating, but it's necessary if we are ever going to be free thinkers once again. Slavery is in the mind.

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Why has Marjorie Taylor Greene spoken against the "QAnons" in her opening speech?!
https://youtu.be/F5bItzYCqNE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I am not sure what to think. If people who are still asleep hear what she said, especially that she apologized for her "moment", and her fellow congressman still pulled her off committees, this maybe an AH HA moment for them. No telling. I didnt care hearing that either.
I liked the rest of it & the fact she was still defending DJT. Ted Cruz blatenly turned on him and said there was no election interference.

In response Heather Danielle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Annie172123 in this post can reply

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

Hmm...I see your point.