SO... MICHAEL FLYNN just finished on RSB stating NO, the MILITARY is NOT IN CHARGE of the Country at the moment.... the MIXED MSGS baffle me .... NO END.

WHAT is REAL and what is pantomime?!!

I'm really a FAITH DRIVEN, GOD's in CONTROL Patriot.

This kinda shit is BEYOND depressing!! ANYONE??

Only people mentioned by @Brooster in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Bruce Le Doux to his Publication

I believe The Donald is still President!

He cannot come out and tell you their hand, if he did the enemy would also know the moves and counter moves. I think we all know that biden sure isnt in control. In a few weeks, we will all know. We' e come this far, hold the line...

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I believe Trump is in charge., but this movie needs to move on. It seems to me WE THE PEOPLE are being judged... It is no longer about waking others up. No matter what any of you say, you can not convince me of that. THE WHOLE WORLD IS AWAKE... SO what is it about now?? Obviously white hats are and have been in control of MEDIA, SENATE, HOUSE, SUPREME COURT, ALL THE STATES, GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD, CDC, AND ON AND ON, So are you now waiting for Christ to show up?? Hold the line, believe the plan, all will be revealed. I believe this, but don't get what you are doing?????? So my TRUST IS

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

(cont.) IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR... IN GOD WE TRUST, not man..😟😒😞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(0) Show this thread

He said there is no plan

But he openly supports Q

It can't be both

It has all been a Lie, there is NO PLAN. It was a way of controlling the masses. The 80 Million that continue to sit idly by and watch the further destruction of America by the Biden administration.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Aus Sco to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i do not believe they will just come out and tell us. I believe Flynn said something a little more hopeful at the end (heard from orher post have not listened to interview yet).
i do know one thing. No matter what God is in control.

Im losing everything
My job, my home
I wish we had a few more rays of hope

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Look at other posts here. You'll see it.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In war there is both disinformation and information.

I trust God.

I'm enjoying the movie.

The Best Is Yet To Come.