🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I haven't noticed much ruminating here around the Death Penalty for drug dealers. God knows we talk about everything else. I bristled a little at first. I admit it. Most of us have tried drugs which likely means we've known a drug dealer. We never wished death upon them. Maybe this is more nuanced than it appears. First, we have to agree on what drugs are. Second, The Maestro brings up the salient point that a drug dealer will account- on average- for 500 deaths in his or her lifetime. And The Maestro doesn't just pluck numbers out of thin air. That's a lot of deaths. The 5 Part post that VK put up around human trafficking got me thinking about this again. Maybe it's a conversation starter.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Lot's of variables here and it totally depends on what changes we make in the near future for the whole ball of wax in this field, both pharmas and street drugs.

Guns don't kill ppl nor do the ppl that make legit pain meds for ppl that legit need them until we can come up with another resolution for pain.

Ppl that have for instance never had deteriorated disc or spinal bone spurs, never had a painful day in their life, have never experinced pain 24/7 365 probably would not be the best person to make new laws about pain meds of different kinds.

Probably a forth of the country smokes pot, what about them?
Gonna hang pot dealers? Nana doesn't but many do.

Nana may have to tackle this one tm.
FEAR IS:
There will come another one of those fookn wide brushes!

i disageed with President Trumps broad declaration of the death penalty for drug dealers for several reasons. This corrupt system created a pill for all ailments society .We are a product of our environment. Change the environment, not kill sick people.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MichaelAmerican in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael American, click on at the bottom under it