🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I haven't noticed much ruminating here around the Death Penalty for drug dealers. God knows we talk about everything else. I bristled a little at first. I admit it. Most of us have tried drugs which likely means we've known a drug dealer. We never wished death upon them. Maybe this is more nuanced than it appears. First, we have to agree on what drugs are. Second, The Maestro brings up the salient point that a drug dealer will account- on average- for 500 deaths in his or her lifetime. And The Maestro doesn't just pluck numbers out of thin air. That's a lot of deaths. The 5 Part post that VK put up around human trafficking got me thinking about this again. Maybe it's a conversation starter.

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Do you think the scope of this path might be also directed towards the myriad of pharmaceutical drugs and those who prescribed? If we look into the data there are staggering numbers of deaths due to prescription drugs.

I am so glad you asked. I absolutely do and was just having that very thought.

In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I mean it this way. Imagine medical professionals who have by precedent and protocol continued to administer drugs, shots, etc while noting the obvious risk to benefit ratio widen as harm outweighs the healing. At what point does the medico assume responsibility when the pharmaceutical cure is worse than the disease from which they are profiteering.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I understand. My position has long been Nuremberg Trials for doctors and nurses. APA and Pediatric Associaton too. I want to see them hang.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

What about all the psychiatrists too? Zoloft, lithium, other antidepressents, etc. do, did they really help or just another harmful drug?

(2) Show this thread