#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who knows about this stuff?

Intuitive . Student . Teacher . Healer #Survivor #SaveOurChildren #GodWins Heal 🌸 Align ✨ Ignite

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I can help with that!!!

✨🙏🏼🌸🙏🏼✨

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

In response Andi Bond to her Publication

Please do. I'm listening

Our bodies are like resonance chambers. Tuned to a natural frequency.

When signals are transmitted that interfere with our natural resonance of 432Hz in the Heart center, we see disease begin in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @andibond108 in this post can reply

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

In response Andi Bond to her Publication

How does one implement the frequency into everyday life?

Intuitive . Student . Teacher . Healer #Survivor #SaveOurChildren #GodWins Heal 🌸 Align ✨ Ignite

Meditation :)

If you want to hear a little about the technology of sanskrit... here's an intro workshop I did 5 years ago... it's not fancy, but I love sharing the knowledge...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gf99jlplcttpqt5/yoga%20journey%20sanskrit%201.m4a?dl=0

I stand behind this meditation. It utilizes the techniques that help decalcify. It is only 16 minutes long... very good place to start.

https://youtu.be/zO8tQkjCpyc

Preethaji & Krishnaji's - The Great Soul Sync Meditation | pkconsciousness - YouTube

Powerful Meditation to Manifest your Heartfelt IntentionsPracticing the Great Soul Sync is entering a sacred space. In this expansive state of consciousness,...

(2) Show this thread