🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I haven't noticed much ruminating here around the Death Penalty for drug dealers. God knows we talk about everything else. I bristled a little at first. I admit it. Most of us have tried drugs which likely means we've known a drug dealer. We never wished death upon them. Maybe this is more nuanced than it appears. First, we have to agree on what drugs are. Second, The Maestro brings up the salient point that a drug dealer will account- on average- for 500 deaths in his or her lifetime. And The Maestro doesn't just pluck numbers out of thin air. That's a lot of deaths. The 5 Part post that VK put up around human trafficking got me thinking about this again. Maybe it's a conversation starter.

I'm all for it. I lost everything because of this evil, all $$, home, and worst of all a child. It says a lot for me to feel this way, because had my other child not got out, it could have held that fate...as you said, we all know someone. I dealt first hand with these creatures, and they are soulless, ruthless, and absolutely targeting our children. They don't think twice about taking a life. And it's scary as shit having to be a lone ranger out there trying to save your kids, because the cops are overwhelmed. My life was in grave danger many times. Death penalty will absolutely bring it to a screeching halt, as well as move those sick and addicted towards treatment, since it would not be a hard choice over death. It will save millions of lives.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. I'm happy that you survived all of that. President Trump has repeated his story of meeting with Xi and China's approach to drug dealers, (quick trial), and predicted a 75% reduction overnight. That is a huge reduction. That would definitely make good on the promise to Make America Safe Again.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

He wrote me a letter that arrived on what would have been her 20th Birthday. He is strong and fair, and will do what is right. I am so thankful he focuses so much attention on this, the real pandemic. God Bless him!

(1) Show this thread