sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Military was the only wayโ€ฆ.boot camp is never always fun but necessary to break you down to build you back up to be best version of yourself. Prepared for greatnessโ€ฆif it was easy everyone would do it, hard is what makes it great ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I waned to join the military, but couldn't because of seizures.
Even the Coast Guard wouldn't take me, but I had the highest score the recruiter had seen and could have been an officer right away -don't know if true though.

My dad said I'd never fit in the military because, I'm too much of an individual and wouldn't take orders. I would take them, but question every fucking step !

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

EVERY FOOKIN day you tell the truth, you are fighting for this country. Never forget that. HUGE DEAL>

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks !

THANK you, ya'll a site for sore eyes. YAY PATRIOTS ROCK>

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘So you've seen my beer drinking skills !

(1) Show this thread