Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Works for me!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

589 = XRP = 589 🤔

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

EO 11110 > 1111

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"It is therefore much more interesting to have silver today
than gold."

YAY!!! Yesssssss.

what type of silver should I buy. I know nothing

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

find a trusted LCSD> Local Coin Shop Dealer 10+ yrs so you can trust them that way U can Buy that day and have it in hand that Day

not a finacial adviser > but imho that what i have done over the yrs

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

buy from a reputable dealer, looking for .999 pure. coins or 5, 10 oz bars are good and easy to sell...the price will be slightly discountrd for larger purchases. I purchase from a reputable online dealer, i etransfer and they deliver the silver within 5 days insured and tracked.

(3) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

try this site. I've been using them all year. Thumbs UP!
https://www.jmbullion.com/silver/

Junk Silver is best. No matter what it will have the value of the coins, but all silver is good as long as you can hold it in your hand

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙂

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

YAY!!! I choose SILVER!!

mmy parents went on vacation with 2 other couples last month my parent arent vaxxed the other 4 were......they all got it.......then when they got home my unvaxxed sister got it from them..........i did not though despite taking care of all 3.......i must be a mutant lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I think the vaxxed are shedding spike protein. I'm going to an event next month where I'll be surrounded by boosted folk..... help!! 😭

(1) Show this thread

technically a “no ask” scenario, not “no bid” - but YUP :)