Only people mentioned by @LilCajunDeer in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

I naturally needed to listen to the playlist while I grounded myself in the garden.
I've not wanted to watch events lately.
Kenny Rogers The Gambler comes on
"We took turns to a starin out the window at the darkness..."
I feel like as Anons we are always looking at the darkness to be able to shine light on it & that is exhausting. I know many have to take a pause, but there are so many now that another takes a turn to watch.
I'm greatful for so many minds on various platforms who keep watching. I know who I can trust for good theories, for educated knowledge in various areas, so when a friend asks 'what is really going on?' I can jump in & try to find the answer.
Thank you all for continuing to watch & shine the light.

Man, I would LOVE to see the original and complete picture@vincentkennedy posted back when we were on Twitter.

I lost mine in a computer crash.

That thing was LOADED. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿฅฐ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning VK!

Yeppers they have reset us so many times they got cocky!
They never thought enough of us would ever actually wake up and connect to each other and the God Consciousness!

They didnt' see it coming>>>God's children connected!
satan has feared this day since God first cast him down!

Perfect song!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=WzxBhdXqSAOkFE6oXGO94A

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

CONNECTED

CONNECTION

https://twitter.com/vvission123/status/1567565669666902018?s=46&t=IFil_KDy6TacF6Mkdh_IXA

Iโ€™m ready!

๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—

Gonna be GLORIOUSโค๏ธ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Good one!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

โค๐Ÿซ€

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ ๐ŸŽถ Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ’—