#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Half way thru 10/10

I slept horribly last night and this morning I woke up with a massive headache. I had a dream that a gang member was beating my head with a pipe trying to knock off my helmet. They were unsuccessful. Then some Frens came along and “took care of” the demon trying to knock off my helmet. Whoever traveled in the spiritual realm to my dream to help me out, thank you! Ya’ll are working night shift too! [They] are coming for your armor with all they’ve got. Hold tight and reread Ephesians 6:10-18 to get through it all.#helmetofsalvation

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wordnerdette in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response wordnerdette to her Publication

🙏 I pray God places a hedge of protection over you, so that no harm comes to you, in Jesus' precious name.

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you! i receive this! Be blessed! 💕

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response wordnerdette to her Publication

🙏Prayers for your healing and comfort🦋❤️

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you! 💕

(1) Show this thread