Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication

A male dancing for the ladies. All that's missing is an appropriate Barry White tune..

(1) Show this thread

🥰

Hi VK and AU Family! Have an amazing day filled with optimism! 🙏

Happy Columbus Day —
1010 Wins!
10:46 > 1010.

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Wlcme bk brother

Good morning....just saying : you missed a lot !! 😁

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

🇺🇸Happy Columbus Day!!

**NOT Indigenous people day aka “Deep State Gaslighting Day”!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

welcome back. Here you go 1111 on 1010

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

:)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is now sure what has been going on the last few days with frequencies or Cern or what the hell ever has changed but Praying that it stops today.

Who let the demons back out is what I want to know?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:10 in my time now

11/11

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

GMVK.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Nothing Is Random
Everything Has Meaning

I would not be surprised if you were here watching us at 1010 to see who would make you proud. 🤭

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

those of us in CA are still waiting to play... 😎

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

TX too! 😬

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

welcome back. :)

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Welcome Back VK - How'd we do?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

@123🔥 I think we covered that 1010 vibe up in here😎👊

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Welcome back

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Welcome back brother. howd we do on the 1010