Hey frens.. could I get some prayers for my mom? she seized and is not doing well. Shes needs to go to the ER but Im afraid to take her there. Ill have to figure this out.
Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Any update?
Heavenly Father, we thank You for RoccoQ and mom and the blessing that they are to so many people. We thank You that You are our Healer, provider and protection. That we can yield to Your wisdom and can rely on You to carry us through our trials. You see us today and know that we desperately need Your wisdom, healing and protection now Lord. We thank You and receive this now. In Jesus Name

Hey, when you get your mom settled. I want you to know that we were advised by a naturopathic doctor to eliminate my son's epilepsy with eggs. We eliminated gluten from his diet and gave him 6 to 8 eggs a day. By day 3 I know he would never have another seizure. It was April of 2014 and he has never had another seizure. He does not eat that many eggs anymore. I am not sure if this is reoccurring for your mom or if this is the first seizure but the brain is made up of 70% white matter and that matter is 100% cholesterol. Maybe it will help you both also.

thank you so much… dr said hes baffled at her recovery. no side affects.❤️? thank u!

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RoccoQ , click on at the bottom under it