Hospitals are filled with drug dealers.

Death penalty coming.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

woye, much much worse
I had a witch circling my premature baby for 3months, not just mine,all the babies in intensiv care
Ahus Hospital aka Satans House
That one witch was in awe in what I had to say to her face that one day I had enough and I let torretts rip like a samurai, it started I know what you are and you cant have her
I will never forget the look in her face and the sound of her heals circling
i got vibes underways[they] under routine checkups during pregnancy poison us so the water breaks early and they can harvest in many of the cases atleast make us less "attatched" by cutting the cord bf 9months(?)
23 years in the cps system i know what institusjoner is. Its a staybehind næzi op world wide
They did [things] to us and they tried to lock me up in what they call a motherhome where 70% loose they're babies and the remaining 30 gets brainwashed
Thank you god for everything💌🌊we made it out

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response memes matter to her Publication

wow Ellen! Nightmare ... so glad you got out💖

(1) Show this thread

Money keeps them quiet… Praying that all ends soon.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

When ffs?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The good doctors get pushed out. So do the good nurses.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

They are well compensated for dealing drugs by Bigpharma

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Can't wait for these concentration camps to go down and instead we have natural healing centers all around the globe.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Excellent news!

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

I ditto that!

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

I ditto that!

(2) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

100%. It is my wish that UPMC, among other institutions gets completely wiped out. Pure evil

Universities were big drug pushers. And let's not forget the corporations who forced drugs on employees. NAIL ALL OF THEM.

I always felt like people have been installed in health care as of late....actors playing health care providers..

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

installed in every institution

(1) Show this thread

!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

fraud vitiates fraud
It spawns moar than that
protected

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

Fraud Vitiates EVERYTHING

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

M D. -- Medical Drugdealer

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Doq shout out from POTUS😁🙌🙌🙌

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

I was jussttttt thinking about this 🕶

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Nana will be your R for 18.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

DOQ Call Out!!

KNOWINGLY

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

with malice aforethought

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Let’s not forget these SOB’s:

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Don't forget about Fauci - their cheerleader

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

including adrenachrome dealers

(3) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Let's hope so. They are their own gods and can't see past their noses and can convince their faithful followers/believers that they are correct. They have pulled them from naturalist doctors that believe differently and filled their minds with doubt against a more holistic approach. Creator of all, please help them see the light!

Pharmacist and their techs also. There's several in our area that give a little extra. Some without a script!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

quiktrial