Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Oh Doq, daughter just told me last night of her daughter's annual checkup (15 y.o.) with same physicians group since birth. Pressured to be vaccinated with menningitis, gardisil (sp?) (HPV), Covid, et al., or would not be allowed into college. Daughter asked for VAERS reports. Not available.Said would not get shots until info available. Nurse said she would need to sign forms that she was refusing vaxxes. No, not until information provided. Would make followup appt when received. Left with daughter undefiled and tore up forms in parking lot! She IS informed. She is a Patriot! But a Mother first! How many have been intimidated into signing away their children's lives/rights? Unconscionable!!!
Your ts of 4:52 sums it up: Q drop#452: ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
Dear God, SAVE OUR CHILDREN❣️🙏🏻❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

My son has just gone through College with no problem abt vaxxines - he hasnt had any. Send your granddaughter to a Texas College which have philosophical exemptions which makes it easier.

The new thing is to bypass the parents. It is absolutely criminal and I hope that soon they are held accountable.

Dont fight with them. Just say Ok. Youre not doing. them today because your daughter has a sport's game, but you'll come back to get them. Or switch Pediatricians like I did.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

😎👊💥❤