I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

BREAKING: PayPal Reverses Course on Policy that seemed to threaten $2,500 fines for “Misinformation”: “An AUP notice recently went out in error that included incorrect information. PayPal is not fining people for misinformation and this language was never intended to be inserted in our policy... We’re sorry for the confusion this has caused”

Follow@BennyJohnson 🇺🇸

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Yeah, this was a fatal “error” by PayPal.

They had every intention of expanding (they were already doing this randomly) and making their theft an official policy.

This “leak” will be PayPal’s undoing.

I followed Candace Owen’s example and closed my PayPal account immediately. Anyone seeing this who still has a PayPal account would be wise to do the same.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I cancelled mine. Didnt it read as though they would charge your own account the $2,500.00 for every time you did something they didnt like? My son said no, they would charge the vendor. In any case it is communism.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Val Belaire to her Publication

Personally, we are all on some giant list of “dissidents.” [They] know exactly who is who and who is saying what.

We are being shown what [they] would have done and how far [they] would have gone to have complete control over each and every one of us.

Do not think for one moment that they would not have started going after individuals like you and me.

I live in Canada. The Trudeau regime went after and froze individuals’ bank accounts when they determined who had contributed financially through…PayPal and GoFundMe… to the Trucker Freedom Convoy (which was a Counter Force activity btw).

We think this BS is recent…but it has been in the works for a long, long time.

Trudeau took Canada full WEF………What are we doing with these weirdos in office? I know they are placed, but we have to make them leave.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ValBelaire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Val Belaire, click on at the bottom under it