ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

UPDATE - Twitter has censored Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo for tweeting about his recommendation against mRNA vaccines for 18-39 year old men due to an increased risk of death from heart problems.

@disclosetv

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nana bets that shit stops when Elon takes over.

Only people mentioned by @Americangirl in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response American Girl to her Publication

No matter what we think of Musk, he is not down for the bot bullshit!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

agreed at the very first i wasn't so very sure about him but now im Elon all the way. hes a very smart man that lives his life to the fullest and i genuinely respect that.

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

EM is instrumental in the reveal and take-down of the DS propaganda methods. Twitter may be the first social media platform to evidence the incredibly corrupt mechanisms of political influence. Their misdeeds and deliberate sabotage of the truth from public awareness is tantamount to criminal neglect.
EM can burn Twitter to the ground and that should happen to any platform which has willfully supported a brazenly destructive narrative.

(2) Show this thread