(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😂

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂😂🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂🩰

😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣FAK yeah!!! Even as a kid, they had to get like four of them motherfuckers near me, I would literally throw fists, I was like WHO the fk do you think you are trying to shoot stuff in my body you sociopaths, mama would say STEPHANIE but I think she admired my moxy, I fookin went OFF>

My dad was a soldier, from a young age, I could cuss in sentences. lol

that was my lango for a while as well, i desided to hold back some so it wouldnt define me more then I needed the words so to speak

I hold back a lot....but SOMETIMES> lol

yes, i am a mother.
,but i slip up, slip up✨slip up🤭
and they will go hey, cuss word
and i say usually yes, indeed it was
and i say I will do better
and they say its okey mommy😅🩰
but sometimes i defend cusswords🤣

😂🤣😂Me too, helped co raise my nephew, me and his mama did and we were young, now he is a pilot, they turn out fine. lol

♥️😂☕thank you for saying

😂🤣😂YEP they need some flavor in their lives. lol He can fly a plane and play Hendrix behind his back, well rounded. AND hunt. lol AND is polite to his gf, I told him, if I ever foookin here of you disrespecting a woman, I am gonna climb you like a pine tree and show you why you don't do that. HE said AUNT STEPHANIE I would never do that, I said to myself mission accomplished.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it