(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😂

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂😂🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂🩰

😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣FAK yeah!!! Even as a kid, they had to get like four of them motherfuckers near me, I would literally throw fists, I was like WHO the fk do you think you are trying to shoot stuff in my body you sociopaths, mama would say STEPHANIE but I think she admired my moxy, I fookin went OFF>

🤣🤣I!!! I would scream and stop when they stopped😂🩰Run! and rally up everyone🤣🤣🚀i did throw fist at the gestapo school dentist,the tray went flying,and the dentist got hit,i was 13 so it wasnt much, but i had a green belt in Tae Kwon Do at the time,was walking far everday, and was a mean downhill skier😂she yelled OH! yeah, i went down kicking and not haven [it] i still had to do it, back then it was okey for teachers to still use corporal technics

😂🤣😂Fookin bad ass tae kwon do, still mad my friend told me I would have to be registered if I made it to brown belt, I think he told me that cause he figured I def didn't need to know that info, lol TOO WILD>

Think i will start up again to lead by example for muh kids😅💩

DO it girl, better than how I was taught. lol My older brother would fookin jump at me from behind trees, all kinds of shit, punch me, finally I pretty much whipped his ass and said WHAT THE FK is wrong with you. He said someday you are gonna be by yourself, and if anyone ever tries to jump you, your first reaction is gonna be to whip their asses, this is my job, he said. lol

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it