Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Think I'm ahead of the curve on some things quite often it makes me giggle. Deleted FB 7 years ago, deleted TikTok when it became TikTok, Musical.ly, Stopped using Paypal after 2020 πŸ˜‚ let's see what happens next!

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

CLEARLY, about almost 2 years ago PayPal started their "PENDING REVIEW" STOPPING MY PURCHASES FOR CHRISTMAS -- I went to "BANK OF AMERICA" who serviced my Mastercard, and THEY HAD NO IDEA why my purchases were NOT BEING PROCESSED -- I saw CLEARLY PayPal AND BANK OF AMERICA FOR THAT MATTER had put a HOLD ON MY MONEY -- I PULLED OUT AND SAW HOW EVIL PAYPAL and BANK OF AMERICA TRULY ARE -- THEY ARE POLITICIZED BIG TIME -- YES, CANDANCE OWENS, THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT -- ALL PEOPLE GET AWAY FROM PAYPAL and BANK OF AMERICA -- THEY ARE BOTH ROTTEN TO THE CORE!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

so glad I never did the paypal thing