#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who knows about this stuff?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

True this!
Yall Nana thought this was bullshit for long time, but it is not.
If you start listening to the right frequecies at night, while you are meditating (yes I said meditating), and learn grounding, you will see many many things in your life change.
You will begin to find your inner connection to God/Source. You will have amazing dreams, you will physically feel better. Positivity returns, you can literally separate your soul from your earthsuit to do wonderfull things. No Nana is not crazy and it doesnt happen over night. You have to work at it.
You will see amazing things.

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

https://wholetones.com/
For peace, rest, sleep, pets...

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Wholetones is good. AND its safe.
There are people selling electrical frequency healing machines that are causing damage. I know of at least three people who used a certain brand, the machines they purchased harmed their electrical physical body systems; they have been in unbareable pain since. Not all machines are the same.

(1) Show this thread

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

what does it mean if one vibrates while listening to them?

In response Ann Mathews to her Publication

Tuning into oneself

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

32Hz to 100Hz.

444Hz

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I use different ones for different things 432 and 528 mostly but all the way up to 1111. I just stay in the ones that usually come up when you google it they will tell you most of the time what to use them for. Opening 3d eye, cleansing pineal gland, healing DNA. But my personal preference is 528 with a piano sound or higher with a low hard gong sound tones or bowls sounds,

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ty

(1) Show this thread