If you are not a bot choose choice 1 & share
If you are a bot click like
If your not sure what you are choose Choice 2
😊

I am a Human Being

No clue if I am a Bot

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Not a bot or a "human being" according to Black's Law dictionary...but this IS a fictional identity.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Humor and laughter is good for the soul.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

😊 it sure is

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I'll admit it, I picked no clue, lol

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

That's me in my profile pic🐸❤️Guaranteed!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

. : )

la blague 🤣reponse 1

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🤣
3. I am not limited or defined by the parameters of the answers provided. I am a spiritual being having a human experience...and not a fan of chain mail.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

So We've either got 41 bots in our midst....or...41 anons who haven't had their morning coffee... 😂
#HappySunday

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I ain't a bot but I can fookin hang with them mofos and give info right in their bs threads...bet. I am so old in this, I was waiting on them mofos to exist in DOS days to fk them up out the gate. lol GOD WINS>

😂🤣😂☺️
Well... you all proved to me that this creating your own reality business is legit.
I wanted to start my morning out today with laughs and interesting things to read while drinking my coffee and BAM 💥
Mission Accomplished☺️
You are all the best humans, bots, cats, and Have no clue friends a girl could ever have.
See we can all come together and put our differences aside💞
I saw a comment about Don McClean and got the chillz, his music has always been a fav of mine, and like Tupac one of my favs of his was Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) ⚡
You all passed the test and helped accomplish my mission for today!
So here is a feedback survey for you all to complete🤣

This quiz made me smile

This quiz made me angry

I don\'t answer questions

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😊❤️👍

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

: )
. ) ) ) )

(3) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I am not a bot....

Mornin Charlie, gave me a chuckle🤣

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

haha!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i identify as a cat 😽

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

🤣😂😂 Well your one Kool Cat!

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

and I need to be Loved,
-Just..like
everybody else does.

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

You are very loved Grant, No need to worry about that💞

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i always want to eff with these tests.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

🤣☺️⚡

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

oi👀

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I identify as a bot, but I am a human being... at least in The Matrix!

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Well your an awesome bot ☺️

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

is like the telepathy test?
am i gonna fail this one too ;P

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

hahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

we have 4% saying bot 😂🤣🤣🤣

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Human who cant sleep.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

HaHa✨😍

lol

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I was so tempted to say I was a bot.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Mirrored Tob, Think outside the box. 😆 Lol

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

..-. ..- -. -. -.--

(15) Show this thread