Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

JasonQ has said often, everything “has to be done twice”. I’ve felt this statement to be of importance but I’m still in nappies with all this decoding, so it could be nothing.
However, what I can affirm from my own personally vibe is - we can clearly see & feel a momentum building behind the Force of Light & Love.
Excited & humbled to be fueling this shift for all sentient beings here on Earth.
Thank you to all of you out there, stay together in Love & no weapon can penetrate or influence the end goal.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Take Two is 2 Words 7 Letters/ 27/ JFK.
It is also 95 in simple gematria.

Decertify- 95
It's Time- 95

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

12:14 ET is 1+2/3 1+4/5/ 35/ JFK.

#EverythingHasMeaning

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

SAVE AMERICA RALLY
October 8, 2022
Minden, NV

6 Pics

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

nice TS.
Did you catch the TS he walked on (EST)?
10:11
111 THE START!