"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Ye reveals he didn't know how close ex-wife Kim Kardashian was to Clintons - YouTube

Kanye West discusses with ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ his ex-wife Kim Kardashian’s relationship with the Clintons and his involvement with the brand SKIMS. #fox...

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

whatever KW is selling l'm buying. Weak as water. Didn't know MY ARSE!!

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Catarina Nada to her Publication

Not buying!! haha

🙂👍Glad you said that you meant "not" 'cause I couldn't figure it out at first. Hahahahah... :) And I can be gullible sometimes, but am believing he's telling the truth. Let's see what happens, friend! :)❤️

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

😁💚Thank you friend. I think he is trying to save his arse. Do you guys have the terminology wanker in USA? I still see him as being one.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Hahah! No, but I have heard it said by some British friends!😂 I love how we all have different words for things. 😁 Like chips and French fries, and cookies and biscuits. Fun!❤️

(1) Show this thread