#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Love Your Enemy And War Will Become Peace โ˜ฎ๏ธ/ I See Dumb People Filled With Love Supporting Evil All The Time ๐Ÿ˜–/ I Want To Be With God Why Is This Happening / God Will Provide We Must Trust In The Lord ๐ŸฆŒ/ January Thirty First Nineteen Eighty Four / American Davidic Bloodline Taking Back Gods Kingdom On Earth / Someday All Of This Will Be Art And Not My Reality ๐ŸŽจ/ America Will Be Alright Because We Still Have Cowboys ๐Ÿค / It Will Be Your Choice Whether To Know / You Want To Live In Your Self Made Misery / My Thought To Words And Words To Swords โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ/ Covid Hoax And Scam Being Revealed Worldwide / His Words Have True Meaning And Power Of Truth / We Are Only A Fraction Of Who We Are Meant To Be ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=%23NavyInnovation+and+%23NavyPartnerships+meet%21
482-284
2892-2982
TS 16:05 - 4:05

Another coincidence?
Follow the news.
Merry Christmas.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -silence
Greek - to take instead of, take hold of

Hebrew -"brother of a riddle", a Benjamite
Greek -Amminadab, an Israelite ancestor of Christ

Hebrew -purity, purifying
Greek -a guard

Hebrew -Yebus, an early name of Jerusalem
Greek -why

Hebrew -kinsman
Greek -to increase, to be increased

Hebrew - to rebuke
Greek - to strike out, to strike with panic, to amaze

Hebrew -pressure
Greek -a slave dealer

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it