In case you doubted evil has a name…
it has several actually.

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

and they get through to us one way or other, largely msm - be it the trash shows that are aired, commercials, the consciousness level society is at and generating that vibe. hit me hard this morn, when i pray for myself to put on the whole armor of God, i should be praying for that same armor to surround all white hats, those with boots on the ground, our gov officials that are actually fighting for the people and planet, our animals - pets, farm animals and wild animals, plants and humanity that has been so down trodden by the system it can barely get up. hope more pray for that armor to be so solid, none of the dark wiles make it through

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Bishop Gaiters has taught me so much. Everyone should learn from him.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Head is spinning! Bacharach, Mordecai, Schwab, Bauer, Rothschild, et al.

They're all related.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

The very tippy top of the pyramid…those (Italian I think) names are never in the public. The lower top of pyramid ones Schwab, Rothschild, Rockefeller etc…these are the front families.

(1) Show this thread

oooh....fascinating! Makes perfect sense though....and explains much.