Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Happy Saturday Doq! :)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes 🕶

The Time Tourist

Was this ever cleared as 'real' - not photshopper? just thought of that, since when I saw in relation to time travel I didn't question it.
I see there's another "Quantum Jump" tv series out - depicting 'time' in the constant 'flow mode' not linear - like Looking Glass, etc.
I only have 'crumbs' to work w/ regarding this 🤔 open to the Truth of it thou🙂

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Just had the need for a short but deep nap. i never nap . . . well, at least not during a breathtakingly beautiful Saturday afternoon. Going with the flow.

Happy Saturday Doq. :)

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

time travel

Now you brought the subject on the table DoQ , I have to ask this loud : isn´t strange that both Trumps wife and daughters name are the same ? Remember when he said " if she wasn´t her daughter perhaps he will dating her" ?? Why saying that ?? Thoughts ??

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

JOHN TITOR: Time traveler, soldier, savior | Can he save us from destruction? - YouTube

JOHN TITOR: Soldier from the Future | Can this time traveler save us from destruction?This is our future. The United States of America endures a second civil...

👍😃

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Nope , not him. I believe Mads Mikkelsen is corrupt and evil.

(1) Show this thread

No way!!! Seriously DoQ?

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Fascinating!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

G_od Day sir
Whats Going On?

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

https://rumble.com/vfn971-time-traveler-trump-ivanka-tesla-baron-q-part-1.html
Doq, Speaking of time travel. This is an interesting dig on Ivanka TronAnon did a couple years ago.😎

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

TT is fun.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Time travel is real.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Good Morning

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Happy Saturday. God Bless 🛐

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Yes, I've seen that picture a time or two..... LFG !!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Happy Saturday to you too Doq!
What a time to be alive!!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

lol, Valiant Thor.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

good morning doq!
is that you? respectfully, 🔥
if i could back in time, i would love to visit the late 40’s - 50’s people had such nice values, were polite, and things just seemed less complicated
have a great weekend!

what is in his hand ?

Have an amazing day DOQ !

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Its photo shopped. No one is looking at him. Timetravellers have to wear appropriate clothing. I believe in time travel though.

hmm he looks a tad out of place

morning DOQ :) Time Traveling Hipster at it again!

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

This is my jam right now this subject 😁, and I decided last night (finally) to start watching Outlander. I recentlysaid to my niece, I wonder if we will suddenly find ourselves somewhere between Little House on the Prairie and Leave it to Beaver. 😂 I know...vast timeline but I was thinking, prairies or the beginning of suburban living? 😆

So what was it like to be there, Doq? ;)
Good morning.

Mornin Doq…. 😎 dude in the middle stands out…🧐