Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What is all of the toilet paper on the ground for at the end?

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Good Morning Brother 👊🏻🌅

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

So a short, harrowing ride till we get to the end of the line? Then ... (Da ta da!!) FULL DISCLOSURE?

FJB .......Trump is my President

Is our crazy rollercoaster ride coming to an end ? I sure hope so !

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

my mouth open and all comin’ out was oh sh— oh sh—😁so gonna watch again

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I put myself there and felt their vibes ... wow, Enjoyed the ride!

Thoughts...
Buckle up.
Here we go.
We are at the PRECIPICE.
Remain CALM.
Patriots are in control.

tiktok video by
attractionspot
gematria
The Perfect Storm | The Beginning Of The End | Trust The Plan Q | A Master Frequency

Nope Nope Nope! huh uh. no way. never.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

feels more like this lol.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

yes and 👋

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Check out this Augmented Reality Roller Coaster that you can ride at this link.

The entire animated Roller Coaster and it's collisions are an NFT.

https://builder.decentraland.org/view/5957d01e-453b-4f43-b627-b6a8b15e46fb

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Had to watch it twice, closed my eyes first time 🙃

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

i would install one of these on my vast wilderness property just so i could go check the mail at the front gate.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Green/Orange 👍🏼✅⚖️

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

I love a great rolller coaster ride! Looks like this one will be interesting! 😉

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It has been on a slow climb the past nearly 2 years.
Buckle up! Keep your hands inside the car at all times.

We are about to take off on a wild ride!!
God Speed Everyone!

I wanna puke!

THATS A HARD NO FKING WAY FROM ME VK

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my goodness. I can't even watch the video let alone go on a ride like this, lol. Don't we have enough drama :)?

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

all aboard the anon rollercoaster
UP and down we go, together.
where it stops..none of us know lol

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Zuper accurate 😂😍 and now for a nice cup of tea lol

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Hello VK......nope

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Is it that time already?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Good afternoon VK. :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Good afternoon VK. :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

"My basement's flooded". 😂😂😂

In response The Real Me to her Publication

like, "gotta pay the water bill"
😆

(1) Show this thread