Bring on the fake nukes!

Either they are real and we go byebye and we get to hang out with God and leave this shitty disaster of a world...

Or...

The best is yet to come and the attached earlobe is not plastic surgery but a nod to all the Anons out there that pay attention to every damn detail, that Patriots are in fooking control.

Either option is fine, but I’m going with TBIYTC!

Plan accordingly!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Gods will be done.

Love that Detroit Motown song he plays: Hold on I'm comin!!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yup, going with TBIYTC for sure….whatever it is, it’s The Best, right?! 👍❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

bring it
[they] pass out nuke pills in my kids' school every other four years or so here in Norway "just incase"
,and dont forget canned foods never went out of style over here, and when i say canned foods i mean canned fish...in norway...ill let that sink in..canned fish in norway...fermented fish is very healthy 😂[man] makes plans God laughs. winning

Either option is fine with me too, but I'm going with TBIYTC ! :)

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I rek in!
YEP!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi Doq,
I like your thinking. I am going with TBIYTC too. Although, I am also so excited for the day I meet God, go home, and see my dog again! It is all GOoD either way! 💛

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Amen! Ive been telling friends either this is Gods plan or we are all about to meet God! 🤷‍♀️ but like you said either way Im ok with at this point! Whatever stops the babies from being harmed!!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

It's a win -win for us either way so Let's Go!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God's will be done.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Exactly...
Isn't higher consciousness gamma waves anyway, lol

TBIYTC

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am gonna party 🥳...It's in God's hands...no fear. The man and I joke about it all the time. Especially after the commercials. The California one was the best...make sure to bring the cows indoors.. I can't find it..atill looking, but it was hilarious

Its a Win-Win situation for me either way
#GodWinsALWAYS 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

TBIYTC

Could be the biggest Wag the Dog yet!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I fear they will use Fake Nukes to get Europeans and North Americans to move out of the Northern Hemisphere and into the South American Jungle.

👍😃✝️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In Gods' Hands, Full Faith and Trust !!! All Will Be..

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

its what I like to call a win win doq😘

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
SABOTAGE
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE&feature=share

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I'm all about the flash... whatever flash they want to use 😉 ... because you know either scenario will result in a fla⚡️h 😉😉
🙏 Hold tight#darktolight

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Amen, Doq!

Nana feels the same way, I have never understood why ppl talk about how to survive a nuke war!
Who in their right mind wants to still be here after that?

Nana prefers to leave the Earth suit if that happens.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Take me out or leave ne here. I am with God either way😎👊 I will fear no evil!

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I'm with you on all accounts ... 10:10

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts