lol..this was a reply to Dan on TRUTH.
Looks like POTUS is ready for Anon Island....

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It better be a HUUUGE REALLY BIG island. News of itโ€™s coming existence is spreading. Gives me college spring break vibes.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No matter what happens (optics) POTUS is comfy AF!

Perfect ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคž

My Ancestors and Roots ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

LULZ
Goody ๐Ÿ˜…

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! โ€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

So ready for Anon Island! Lol! jst realized initials for that are AI! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅด

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’–

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Oh this could be good!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Party time ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐ŸคŸ ๐ŸŒดโ›ฑ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ™

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

๐ŸŽฏ