Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Yes, thank you for sharing this length. Other peeps have sent me similar, BUT, WE don't like the price, do we?

🐣 FREE! FREE! FREE!

Otherwise, Big Pharma just takes over the "new" tech and control all over again - MUST BE FREE - God given rights!!!

(1) Show this thread

😢 Get them OUT and bring them home with FAMILY. When my grandparents were in their 80s we build more space for them on family homestead to be loved, honored and valued and to die with dignity amongst their loved ones. Elderly teach life, morals, history, hardship and humor to our youth. Please take them back into your homes and leave ALL the NURSING HOMES empty.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

🙏🙏🙏

THE SUN IS ALSO MUCH BRIGHTER ------------------ GOD'S IN CONTROL

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

ive noticed that its less yellow and brighter ... I point it out to people and they think im crazy 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Where did he say that?

Quantom healing med beds https://youtu.be/H5aKTsI1NFU

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

I hope it can help autism.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

Quantom healing med beds
https://youtu.be/H5aKTsI1NFU

(3) Show this thread

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Not soon enough if you ask me. I am so there!

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

🤪 Me too!!! My kids think I am crazy now, but wait till they see me 30 years younger

(1) Show this thread

There was a report that ultraviolet light was used for Lyme disease patients.