Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

just watched, last night too

is he purposely all over the place?? Even though his thoughts aren't quite streamed together cohesively, he is dropping phrases left & right. Those of us who recognize the key words understand what he is getting at...those who don't have no idea what he is talking about.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i literally bought his last album …not because of the music. i wanted him to succeed.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

They are struggling to call him crazy.
I think he hit a lot of home runs.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

It's Ye. 😁

watchin

On as in Activated 🤔 Let me help him out…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication

I have always wanted to be able to activate eyes. i have tried finding the right filters but i am never successful. great job! ye is lit up!

(3) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I don’t know…he coulda wore any color hat last night… but that hat was black!??🤔

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Anyone knows where to watch? we do not have cable and online is showing locked. Thanks

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response God Wins to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

"murder is legal in America" ~ Ye

"abortion?" ~ Tucker

. 🙌🏻💫

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are all sons of Abraham. All God's children.
More talk like this on tv please.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

😍

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

"Obama a BLM office manager" Ye. 👊

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥