Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

I don't even have unlimited data and I pay for my cell phone.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Me either I have a tracphone I buy minutes every 3 months.

(1) Show this thread

😡

Happily married for 43 years. Trump is my president. MAGA. Born again Christian. I love my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏

Washington corrupt politicians dont care anout citizens they sent to war. they are pnly interested in padding their own pockets. 98% corrupt!!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Shelly Quarles to her Publication

100% Truth

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Don't forget the 100 BILLION WE SENT TO UKRAINE...COULD HAVE BUILT THEM ALL HOUSES! EVIL BASTARDS!!!!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Yup so true, Veterans should always come first....

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

This is so wrong...our congressional rep must speak to this issue ASAP. Our returning VETS should come first.