I do not like asking for anything, however my son (whom is military) is at the hospital with his wife, they have been there 2 days now. She is almost 6 months pregnant, their first child my first grandchild. She has infection and fever, if the fever breaks they can go home. I, they really could use some prayers right now as they both have had the vax per their job requirement. Please and Thank you, for all that can pray for them.
Prayer is a powerful thing!

Only people mentioned by @Sabrina77 in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Sabrina Patriot :) to her Publication

God Bless all of you 🙏🙏🙏

prayers

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Prayers ...beautiful love & light surround this mother & child with protection and it is so 🙏❤️✨🥰🙏

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Prayers ...beautiful love & light surround this mother & child with protection and it is so 🙏❤️✨🥰🙏

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

🙏🏻❤️Prayers that our Mighty God will heal this mama & her baby. I pray that ALL adverse effects be reversed & the fever will break... In Jesus' name and for His sake. 🙏🏻❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 prayers up for all of you! Blessings!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for the baby and mother 🙏🙏💕

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏I pray Heavenly Father that you place a hedge of protection around Sabrina's son, her daughter in-law and her unborn grandchild. Please restore her health and vigor and allow her to successfully carry her baby to full term. May the baby arrive beautifully healthy. In Jesus' precious name I pray.

I pray this song for your loved ones In Jesus Name by Katy Nicole.
https://youtu.be/R84PqRdZ7_Y

God bless you Sabrina and your loved ones. ❤️

In Jesus' Name (God of Possible) - Katy Nichole - Lyric Video - YouTube

Lyric video for the song, "In Jesus' Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole.Connect with Katy Nichole:https://www.instagram.com/katynichole...https://www.tik...

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Dear Father, i pray for this young family... returned health for the mother and safety for the baby. please intervene for them in their health crisis .... I sing a hallelujah..., stronger than the unbelief. Lord protect them. Amen🙏🕊

Praying🙏🙏🙏

🙏

hopefully the doctors recommend Vit C, D3, zinc and Quercetin. Got keep those levels high.

🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻 Praying her fever breaks & that she continues onward with her pregnancy in full health, with a healthy baby in 3 months with no issues & all of God’s love & protection. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

prayers her fever breaks on its own ❤️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤️🕊

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for The Lord to be with them and lay his healing hands upon them. In Jesus name. Amen Love and hugs sent your and their way.😪💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for your son, his wife and baby 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect them and heal them 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Praying hard for your son, daughter in law and grandbaby.
❤️🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Prayers to you all.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers for your family & you Sabrina

Take hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin. It could be parasites. The legit jabs have hybrid parasites that are installed in a person upon inoculation.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Yes.. Truth. I just pray that people would listen.. 😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread