THE PLAN to take America Back. Who's DR. Steve Pieczenik? Just Released Oct 2022, Recorded in 2017.

https://youtu.be/yYlFlBuDfJI

THE PLAN to take America Back. Who's DR. Steve Pieczenik? Just Released Oct 2022, Recorded in 2017. - YouTube

This is a must watch and in 2017 THE PLAN is explained, how they were going to do it and shows everything that lines up and confirms THE PLAN is real .

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

He was a regular on Alex Jones' show going way back to at least 2016. At the time he kept his physical identity concealed and used to call in to Alex Jones for interviews. This video was originally released by him on YT back in 2017-18, so it has been out there for several years. He also released several other videos around the topic of the coup etc. on his YT channel. Hard to question his message and expertise then and now, especially with Entheos reposting this.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Steve is the person that Tom Clancy based the character "Jack Ryan" on.
Many movies, series, and books about Jack Ryan.
That is Steve!

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

Interesting...
I didn't know that before. Thank you
It's funny you said that, this is where I am paused. 😯
I wish I was kidding LOL

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

That’s interesting. Steve’s video was where I first learned about the water marked ballots. Wouldn’t be interesting if Tom Clancy was a pseudonym?

(2) Show this thread