God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Hey Juan, What happened to the 80 plus percent that we needed to prevent a kinetic war? Your last show with Nino wasn’t funny. By the way, didn’t you say you were going dark at the end of September or is my memory bad? Very hard to keep high vibes when you are having so much fun with our emotions. It may be time for me to close up shop. Can’t take too much more of the BS.

Hey Free Thinker, I feel the same almost every day but then I do realize that we are in God's hands. I remind myself to trust in God, have faith in the good guys.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I really appreciate your comment. It’s exactly what I needed to hear. We have been following Q for 5 years this month. Lost family and friends trying to wake people up. My husband and I have spent a lot of money prepping for what is comming. Juan said the Nuclear Attack is for them not us to wake them up. I am so confused on what is really going on that maybe I do need to step away. Thank you again for taking the time to reply to my post.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

People here on AU say that we are a new family. I'm beginning to appreciate the idea of an Anon Island.
I, too, have lost many people. This morning, I was thinking about how I've been hurt (really terribly hurt) but then I thought of the reason we are here. It is to discover and reveal the truth. I thought of the "hurt" that victims of the demonic satanist cabal have experienced and I realized that my hurts don't mean anything in comparison.
When I think of how much I've learned about the cabal and how we are all slaves and how, now, they're trying to kill us and actually they have been on an agenda for thousands of years to keep us down, it is time for it to stop.
They say we are lucky to be aware and to be living in this time. I do believe, that God is kinda pleased with us.

(1) Show this thread