Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

It's funny that they are using planes rather than geostationary satellites. Would it be better to have a huge solar panel up in space with a laser shooting at solar panels on planes from above? Unless of course, the Satellites are above the Sun, rather than under it.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Is Elon working with DARPA?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Good question.

(1) Show this thread

Who the hell would trust Darpa with anything now?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Searcher 67! to her Publication

Could Darpa be take over by white hats at the highest levels?

(1) Show this thread

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Check out the GI Joe cartoon movie from 1987.

The plot revolves around Cobra trying to steal the Broadcast Energy Transmitter, a wireless receiver station that beams energy directly from space to power all their vehicles and equipment.

Also has some kickass Sgt. Slaughter moments for fans of#4VKM.

https://youtu.be/eg3JoP0a6yg

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

Thank you, interesting information.
🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

screw DARPA!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I've heard that wireless power is coming somewhere...
How are people losing hope and still saying nothing is happening?!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

DARPA's ?! new power program?

Lol, interesting, very interesting.
Imagine a world with wireless unlimited energy, internet, for everyone without cost, or near no cost???

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

An energy web.

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/technology/facebook-data-deals-investigation.html
Whistle while you work……
Have you seen the movie 'Snowden'?
"Facebook is my B*TCH." – re: NSA ACCESS
DARPA PANIC > EXPOSURE.
Q

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

HAs facebook been able to read the frequency, vibration of people?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

snapped b4 covered with subscription bs.

DARPA EVIL BEING EXPOSED? me thinks yes. part of the plan.

(2) Show this thread

yeah, they are just shining a flashlight (laser) at a solar panel to charge batteries at a distance. This doesn't happen at the speed of light, but rather at the speed of light through a medium.

The difference in the Speed of Light through a vacuum vs. through Earth's atmosphere is pretty minimal actually. 99.97% the SOL.

(1) Show this thread

hmm, I wonder if they just have lasers track and shine light on a solar panel.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“In 1899, Tesla demonstrated wireless power transmission by powering a field of fluorescent lamps located twenty-five miles from their power source without using wires.”

It’s been 123 years since Telsa proved that wireless power transmission worked. By now surely someone has improved on his technology or at leasted commercialized it.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Surely!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

But then how would you have a meter box on everyones home so you could charge for energy...
I'm with you, the technology is out there, the public just doesn't have access to it.

(4) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Yeah!! Gotta re-create the wheel!
Then make the re-creation something that can be turned off and on at the flick of a switch.

Funny because it's 100 year old tech.

👀

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

t/s 21:34

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Uhhhh, ZERO trust there!