#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Normalcy bias-
Focusing more on the event than on how to protect or save oneself from potential danger.
That is why Anons were awoken, so that by being exposed to the truth and dangers over and over, we became resilient and less reactive to bad news, bad experiences and we became conditioned to be able to lead the others once we are all on a level playing field.
A scare is coming... We can either react (emotions) or act (out of rational thinking) and manage what we need to do.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Well said brother👊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

We all will stand tall!

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Perfectly said.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Good Morning, Mildee!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

2134 ./sync

The Lord tells me we're going to be okay...but hes pretty sure they fooked. -Kek
WWG1WGA

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

(1) Show this thread

👀

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I literally don't even know wtf bumpy means....no comprende.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Dibs on the crows nest :) 'It's a Great place to SING..." I believe I can FLY" Rrrr Maties LOL