Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Isolated vs networked, chaos vs health, this is a fascinating clip, and its principle applies everywhere in our lives! We are rejoining into a healthy organism on all levels!!!!
https://t.me/davidebergeseQ/60765

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

And THE Biggest Good Ass of the Universe
and all His heavenly Armies are on OUR side

* dances for joy*

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I da boogy man

I have seen neither analysts nor professional expertise in these circles, I'm afraid.

TRUTH BOMB BY OUR MARTIN GEDDES

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Damn straight we are

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Pain ...

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

TS 13:39 > 412 > 7

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

"aint" it great!??

I said at the beginning of the fake pandemic...... the worst mistake they could have made is lock conspiracy theorists in their house and give them nothing better to do but hunt and share the truth.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

Isn't that the truth!!! 🐸🐸

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Even worse for [them]
They inspired us to be 'FAMILY'

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This.👍😀🍿🐸

Meanwhile, the *experts* are checking GOOG.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

so thankful you moved here after the Twitter purge. When you left Twitter I thought you might disappear for good💕🙏

(5) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Good! And that only seems to have made us stronger. If you’ve gotta be somebodies nightmare, the#DeepState is the 🎯 😎

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

loooove me sum Martin Geddes! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

last scentence✨