I love Anonup but no one seems to respond much to personal observances too often. I usually reserve such anecdotes for FB to spark the imaginations of the sleepers there.
Today I am called to testify here that I DO see our world changing for the better, in too many ways to enumerate at once; and it has occurred to me that we already have won a glorious amount of freedom. From homeschooling to being able now to procure locally humane raised grassfed beef, and learning non-pharma herbal remedies i.e., etc, the world has once again become our oyster. The only challenge now is in, after realizing it, freedom now is pur responsibility to live, to keep, and to protect at all costs. It strikes me as a hard job to do while being one well worth it. Freedom is not laziness nor is it always easy, but it is right.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Sometimes they just get lost in among the rest here. You are getting through to those that need it though.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

For me, I try to read as often as I can, as well as respond when feel the need. It’s a great feeling to see others working to wake others. Many here have been trying to wake normies since 2016 and before, it was a lonely road back then…as you stated our world is changing for the better~ it is! I feel blessed knowing in my heart the best is yet to come. Keep fighting the good fight patriot we are here for you always. ❤️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Anonup has to fix its feeds
see the same posts over and over

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

How would you decide which of them get cut? I can see why it is how it is. When we share someone's post we have the original plus the shared plus all of our followers possible shares. There has to be a way to make it work though. Hmmm.

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

a few of us here tuned normies out as swlf defence for our mental health..I to am surprised at how much the rest of the world is slowly waking up now. it makes me smile quietly 😊

💪😎👍

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I see it more and more with people I interact with daily. They have made changes to their lifestyles, they may not know the why but they are making changes.

Remember to look for miracles...

Ditto.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm seeing changes as well. We were asked that awhile back and I didn't see any. Now, I see harmful ingredients being removed from food products (I've read labels for a very long time). I am no longer receiving a bill for discharging wastewater. Gas prices are down. Heard about someone from the UK who was waived through when he reached the U.S. (no checking paperwork). I can feel a flip coming.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I too see change happening, but also some people are awake but stuck from fear mostly, of losing a job/business or kids bearing the brunt in some way. still definitely many more are awake - just don't yet know what to do next. Yet.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

i hear ya, loud and clear🙏💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana tries to respond to every reply.
More conversations >more understanding >more cooperation.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

You’re right good things are happening all the time and we have become more involved in taking care of each other. We plant gardens now and learn how much better the food is when it’s home grown. Even pots or other containers work on balconies and small plots.We share the excess. It gives one a sense of accomplishment and autonomy.

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Thank you for being a LIGHT in the darkness! Too often we only see the negative, but it's so important to actively look for the positive! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Positive change is there, it just doesn't happen all at once. Good to be realistic and fight the demons, but even better to know that that isn't all there is. We DO have something worth fighting for!

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I am responding to you personal observance and am validating that people are reading your posts.
I see things happening as well and it brings me hope.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Glad to hear you are seeing improvements.

We do have a ways to go, and a lot of work ahead of us.

We won't be able to fully begin the "pursuit of happiness" until those that wish to destroy are in their places.

There is a human operation to achieve this, as well as a Divine operation so victory is assured, regardless of how long it takes on Earth.