Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

That's about right. They probably have an employee whose sole purpose is to come up with new fees.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

My monthly mortgage statement.
True story.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

My monthly mortgage statement.
True story.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

So true ... it does!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

and now…. “fuel surcharge”

In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication

Ya don't forget their lovely fuel surcharge fee too. I have a feeling this list could go on for eternity lol

(1) Show this thread

and I see you have .17 cents left in your account, we gonna need that for a fee too.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

lol i get that. i am such a rebellion it force me to simplify my life been happier ever since. God Bless

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

God Bless you too Kenneth 😊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Copenhagen snuff
$5.50 Pennsylvania
$11.00 Florida
😳

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

😳 Their proud of that one dayumm

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Ahhh yes, imagine what states would do if not for the tax on booze and 'baccy. That there is flat highway robbery

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

SO TRUE, but you have to add Federal on all these.. LOL😉

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Ha soo True, we need to make a new list lmao🤣

(1) Show this thread