#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Is a Plan B pill considered an abortion?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Next question! Is it ending life?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Why would "harming existing pregnancies" even be on the packaging??!! The whole purpose of the pill is to sabotage any chance of becoming/staying pregnant. Very odd.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ummm…. what??

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

If conception has taken place, yes. But one would never know. Tough one.

My answer remains the same, VK —

Life begins at conception. Most forms of contraception, including the Plan B pill, can result in abortion. It’s a sad fact, that many are unaware of, but, that makes it no less real.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4313438/

One of the ways they get away with the claim on the box is by using a different definition of when life begins. If you start with that pregnancy begins at implantation rather than fertilization… Whatever fits their narrative and sells their product, right? Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?

Thing is, God knows, and He never forgets. He creates all human life in his image and likeness, and each baby is precious in his eyes. There will be accountability and Justice for the Children in the end.

TS = 11:41 > 11:5 and 5:5.

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

it will not harm existing implanted embyo, but does prevent an embyo from implanting.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

Im a nurse, have been for 27 years, this is not considered abortion.. Its taken before there is any consideration of a fetus forming, It also doesnt work during ovulation. Its birth control on steroids, meant to prevent, not terminate.
"Each pill contains levonorgestrel, a synthetic version of the hormone progestin. Levonorgestrel has been used in birth control pills for over 35 years. Plan B One-Step contains a higher dose of levonorgestrel than that in regular birth control pills."

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

There is no Plan B

Really,Plan B it is but it will be messy.Hold on to your hats.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response betty Fyke to her Publication

I know what Plan A and Plan C is but not Plan B. Help a Mamma out plz.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

don’t know but i don’t trust pharmaceutical companies.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What the deceptive Mayo Clinic drug description below doesn't tell us is the "woman's egg" they refer to is FERTILIZED which means you ARE pregnant, so this drug DOES HARM existing pregnancies! Egg's don't develop in the womb that already happened in the ovary. But once the egg is fertilized in the womb it is a DEVELOPING embryo. Also it will "attach to the all of the uterus" only after it is fertilized! The first stages of a pregnancy.

"It works by preventing a WOMAN'S EGG from fully developing. It may also prevent the attachment of the WOMAN'S EGG to the wall of the uterus (womb)."
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/levonorgestrel-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20074413?p=1

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

They want is to make young women
feel so non chalent about getting of
their pregnancies that it becomes something that requires no feelings like theowing away a gum wrapper, just a
part of everyday routine ,promote promiscuity and dissuade motherhood , pure evil

their pregnancies that it becomes something that requires no feelings like theowing away a gum wrapper, just a
part of everyday routine ,promote promiscuity and dissuade motherhood , pure evil

Light always overcomes the darkness.

What are we cats who have litters from multiple fathers?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

“…or attachment of a fertalized egg to the uterus (implantation).”

The defination of the moment of existence for another being is going to be THE ‘defining moment’ humanity has to accept. Issues of rape, incest health of the mother are all discussions for after the fact of accepting any intentional “termination” of a pregnacy is passing capital punishment on an innocent party to any crimes that may have led to the conception. The Great Awakening is going to have growing pains for the consciousness of humanity no less than growth has for the physical body.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You know Nana natually was for Plan A to start with but I have learned to put the sword away, not kill everyone, and play the game smarter.
Military from the frontend, as Nana understands it, was plan A to start with. Bringing Trump on board and the slower roll to wakey everyone up I understood was Plan B.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Best plan is just not to sleep with so many ppl maybe?

Next best plan is use things that prevent you from getting pregnant to start with. That was after all what Planned Parenthood was supposed to be about to start with or let me clarify, that was what PP was sold to the public to be for when they obtained the original funding.
if you still get pregnant using one of these ... well
... might want to consider God intends on a particular child being born.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I genuinely want to know this. I opted for this when i was young with my girlfriend.

False flag

plan B will not harm plan A

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Highlights intentionally taken out of context with original. FAKE

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

says it reduces chances of pregnancy but will not harm an existing pregnancy, why would a woman take it if she is actually already pregnant? or am i reading this wrong?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Someone posted that semen can be viable up to 5 days after sex. Since they tell women to take the pill within 72 hours of unprotected sex, maybe if conception had already occurred before they take the pill, it won't harm that fetus? It seems taking the pill is like a gamble and race for time to prevent fertilization that allows women to feel in control of fertilization when apparently it can happen before they can do anything to prevent it. And more profits for Big Pharma.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

foo pah! 🤥
can’t end and save at the same time! 🙄
These came out when I was young! Seems like another easy way out! [They] harm us in every way! 😠😡

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Hmmm... I'm not convinced!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Hmmm... I'm not convinced!