Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙌✨🎉 I’m ok with an initial XRP moon party on Anon Island and then head to the Anon mountain retreat.

#XRP 😍 Xtreme Raceway Park
#VK#BG123

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response MFD ... to his Publication

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response MFD ... to his Publication

589 🚀

(2) Show this thread

Warrior for Truth and Justice

“MOVE SLOWLY, CAREFULLY — AND THEN STRIKE LIKE THE FASTEST ANIMAL ON THE PLANET!”

https://madashellnews.com/2020/12/31/move-slowly-carefully-and-then-strike-like-the-fastest-animal-on-the-planet/

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 10:37
10:37 > 11
Video :13 > 4 > 1111

💧137 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23137

Like a glove...

lol, the boy needs a few starter tips.😆

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

ima make a toast 🥂

Listen to Coming In Hot (feat. Lecrae) by Lecrae on#SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/iWMpU

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Put your fat Mrs on the handle bars

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fookng flip it already....

This is where planning and installing wheely bars would have refrained this from occurring....however I sm sure Vincent is making a point....go slow. and then hit it....just like what needs to happen with the red pill....if you haven't caught on ...you wont...I know...my family is in that protocol....🤦

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Like justice

Drip Drip Drop

Total Control.

47 and 45

DJT saw who is behind it. He's totally safe. He was also privy to their plan.

Told Biden to call off his attack dogs. So I put the Attack Angela Cat on the job. He won't try it again.

https://www.tiktok.com/@becomingbaboy/video/7067006659067055407

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

i remember our conversation bacj then my dear . AH dead on aim . he fell on the 16th step of AF1, knerling in front of 17th

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

He FLIPPED right off his bike...right as he passed the GREEN light.

Never rode one with such a stretch. Gnarly!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WATER INTO WINE--WATCH THE WATER!

(Q)UANTITATIVE TO (QUALITATIVE CHANGE

Incremental Change Occurs when You Heat a POT of WATER on a Stove, Each Individual Rise of Temperature Represents a (Q)uantitative Change: BUT when the WATER Reaches a Certain Temperature, or TIPPING POINT, the LI(Q)UID Changes State and becomes a GAS in the Form of STEAM.

The MOMENT OF TRANSFORMATION from WATER to STEAM-- the Moment of Transformation from One State of Being to Another--is Known as (Q)UALITATIVE CHANGE.

The LIVING WATERS of CREATION, as Well as the WATER in Our Bodies have their ORIGIN in the GOLDEN SEA of LIQUID LIGHT of AKA the (Q)uantum SOURCE Field, the AETHER, or "AKASH", what the Bible Refers to as the FIRMAMENT.

When the Individual and Collective Energies of Humanity Reach the PRECIPICE--the Physical, Emotional and Mental Waters of Our Bio-Plasmic/Biological Being will be "TRANCE"-FORMED, "TRANCE"-MUTED & "TRANCE-FIGURED into the SPIRITUAL WINE of the SPIRIT

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Li = Lithium
Spelling and punctuation Matter(s).

(2) Show this thread

Looks like what is going to happen very quickly...😂

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

We've all had that "I can go really fast" mood...and then we see what really fast means.....ready, set, goooooooo!😂

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Reminds me of my Brother.😂😂

Nice.

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Damn, the bad luke!

lol...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

🤣

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

and in the end, when the question "who is to blame" is asked, it looks like this