are we still trusting vax & heartworm meds for our 4-legged babies? I'm having 2nd thoughts about their monthly doses now

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Christy Luster to her Publication

I have four inside cats...the vet said the two females need current vaxes and worming before spaying...

I put the de-worming on their necks and hoped for the best.

24 hous later, my one year old male puked yellow bile for 3 days and would not eat. I thought I was going to lose him. They ALL lost any body fat they had and they all look different...skinny and listless.

I felt like a criminal when they got sick....the one that puked for three days has not had the "battery" of shots the other ones received.

Therefore, no more shots, worming, and all the other crap they say they need. I believe folks need to watch the meds our furr-babies are given as well as what WE are given.

Thank you for replying - I pray that your babies continue their healing & live long & healthy lives. :)

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @christyluster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christy Luster, click on at the bottom under it