Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So for a little over 2 decades Nana was the director of the Treasury of A mid-sized local govt with a few employees. Now as a preface, I have always loved Christmas and Christmas music, tho unaware until the last few yrs as to the lies of it.

I never yelled at my employees, tried really hard not to be demeaning or hateful, but they all knew if they walked up to my office door and heard Christmas music playing, like during July or some month other than December, the very best thing to do in that moment was to walk away and come back later.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You're better than me Nana...before I became project manager for the company I work for l, I was a Practice Manager..I work in dental for a large firm. I had 40+ employees and they new if they came to my office and heard N.W.A. playing...run, don't walk 😅. I think God knew I needed out of that total involvement for my journey. Now I work from home and have had time to be quiet during the day. No longer people coming at me via all forms of communication. Don't get me wrong...still have stress, but now i work on several things individually with smaller staff..so much better

The worst Job Nana ever had was when I was in my early 20s for about a minute I went to work for a call center with 40 other women. It was a sales commission thing.
Those were the meanest damn women on the planet. They would literally get into fights over customers, throwing 800$ phones and turning over file cabinets.
I said then I would NEVER work with that many women again, ever.
Talk about some negative shit!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Oh...petty women are the worse!! I worked in one dental office, all women, doctor too, will never so that again lol

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread